Job ID: 203835169
We are a growing environmental engineering and consulting company looking to add a qualified personnel to our team. Entry level candidates will be considered as well.
Majority of our services are related to HazMat sampling (asbestos,lead, mold) and Environmental Due Diligence (Phase I, Phase II Investigations) and other duties as needed.
Ideal candidates would do the following:
- Support operations from our command center
- Perform asbestos sampling reports
- Prepare reports
- Review reports
- Improve the quality of our deliverables
- Prepare Phase 1 ESAs done in other parts of the country
- Proficiency in performing Phase 1 ESAs at various sites, is a plus
- Able to handle Phase II investigations
- Familiar with asbestos, lead & mold sampling (air & bulk)
- Coordinate & negotiate with vendors / subs
- Strive to ensure our deliverables are the best and most thorough
- Deliver excellent customer service
Ideal candidate will have pride in their work & their professional reputation. They will work well with a team and be ready to learn our industry and lay the foundation for a great career.
Position includes benefits, 401k , all the great stuff.