Job ID: 229876158
3 - 5 years
We are currently seeking an experience industrial hygienist.
- 4 years of experience
- Certified by the American Board of Industrial Hygiene
- OSHA 30 certified
- Completed 40 hour hazardous waste operations and emergency response standard (HAZWOPER) training
- Must be able to pass background/drug test
- Prepare/submit reports and health risk assessments clearly identifying the findings, including health risks associated with the workplace, deficiencies found in the workplace, and all recommended control measures for each task assigned.
- Draft reports will be presented to the COR for review and changes before they are considered complete.
- Types of reporting that will completed
- Noise Assessments
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Inspections & Training
- Laser Safety Assessments
- Electromagnetic Radiation (EMR)
- Confined Space Entry Review and Training
- Lockout/Tagout procedures and training
- Employee Air Monitoring as required by OSHA and VA
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Assessment
- Portable Eyewash and Emergency Shower Evaluations and Assessments
- Health Risk Assessments
- Asbestos, Mold and Lead Based Paint Assessment