Experience and competencies in the following are a Plus:
- Associate/ Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university or has comparable industrial credentials.
- Fair knowledge of Building requirements and regulations for electrical, compressed dry air systems, chilled water systems, and gas systems etc. will be desirable.
- Candidate must also have keen attention to details, be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, and have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge about the software applications such as Adobe Acrobat and MS Access are a plus.
- Ability to multitask and support a flexible project load is mandatory. Strong interpersonal, time management and organizational skills are required.
Key Job Responsibilities:
The Operations Coordinator will be involved in the management of services and processes that support the core business of our organization, ensuring the organization has the best working environment for its employees and their activities. The Operations Coordinator will continually work on improving the critical activities required for the efficient and effective functionality of the lab including, but not limited to:
- Purchasing of supplies and Inventory liaison, interacting with the supplier, and ensuring competitive pricing along with on-time deliveries.
- Responsible for ensuring timely waste disposal, shipping & receiving.
- Oversee instruments, generators, freezer, and refrigerator. Attend to the lab monitoring and sample management systems like “Rees” and “Freezer works”
- Undertake sample logging and maintenance of Environmental and Processing Rooms
- Candidate may be requested to undertake additional responsibilities during the lean period, which may include (but not limited to) Test Item Control Office.
- Position Type: Part-Time (35 hours/per week)
- Package: $15/hour
- Benefits: Retirement savings with a generous company match, Flexible Spending Account, Employee Assistance Program