Experience and competencies in the following are a Plus:
- Bachelor of Science or advanced degree from an accredited college or university in chemistry or other science-related field or has comparable industrial credentials.
- 1-3 years of experience in a laboratory setting
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Set up experiments under the guidance of a Scientist II and/or Team Lead
- Operate equipment, observe, and log the progress of experiments
- Promptly submit experimental data / findings to the supervisor
- Promptly inform the supervisor of any problems encountered during the experiments.
- Assist in data entry in various formats and verify accuracy of data entry
- Assist in writing drafts of Protocols and Reports
- Provide a daily update on the progress, findings, and results for each experiment.
- Compile the data as directed by the supervisor
- Check the quality and accuracy of the data before submission to the supervisor
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Package: Commensurate with expertise and experience
- Benefits: Medical, dental, and vision coverage, Flexible Spending Account, Employee Assistance Program, Company-paid Short Term & Long-Term Disability coverage, Retirement savings with a generous company match, Paid holidays, and vacation time