- First Environment, Inc.
- Butler, New Jersey
This job ad was removed 17 days ago. It either:
- Has been filled
- Was taken down by the employer
- Didn’t pass our most recent quality check
Search for other opportunities and apply to jobs you're interested in as soon as you can to ensure you don't miss out!
Environmental Specialist – SIR
First Environment, Inc., a well-established, environmental consulting services industry leader is looking for a self-motivated professional to join its headquarters located in Butler, NJ. If you are highly motivated team player with an environmental background, we encourage you to apply.
- Perform, coordinate, and oversee site investigation activities leading to remediation for a diverse base of environmental projects including: UST Closures, ISRA PA/ASTM Phase I ESAs, ASTM Phase II’s, Remedial Investigations, and Remedial Actions
- Management of subcontractor field operations
- Preparation of documents and deliverables
- Communication with clients, contractors and counsel
Qualified candidates are required to have:
- B.S. in Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, Geology or Hydrogeology;
- Professional Certifications: OSHA HAZWOPER 40-hour
- Minimum 1 - 3 years relevant experience
- Knowledge of the New Jersey’s Technical Requirements for Site Remediation, Site Remediation Program Guidance Documents, and the ISRA process
- Knowledge of New York State DEC regulations and protocols
- Site investigation and remediation experience in New Jersey and New York, other states preferred
- Working knowledge of environmental, health, and safety regulations preferred
- Team player attitude with a high degree of self-motivation
- Excellent communication skills
We offer employees competitive compensation packages; company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance; 401(k) Savings & Retirement; continuing education; and full participation in a pay for performance bonus program.
First Environment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.
Job Type: Full-Time position
Job ID: 350690726